Sunday, August 12, 2007

Junk Thief TV - The Glorious 2nd Season

We hate to make a big production out of it...wait, no, we love to make a big production out of it! So here goes with the preview for season two of Junk Thief TV.

Let us know your thoughts, ideas for upcoming episodes, guest stars, or anything else to make season two live up to its heavy title of being "glorious". But with nifty 1950s graphics, two, count 'em two, Junk Thief dance numbers, and an impending trip to Barcelona (oooh, yummy), we are confident that this year's show will make season one look like rank amateur stuff. Well, that's what it was, but this year's should be better rank amateur stuff.

UPDATE: Okay, I figured out a way to post a version where at least the audio and video sync properly, but it's still not like the real thing. Just drop me a line or call, and I'm happy to show or send you the thrilling DVD version. Now once I figure out how to do it in 3D and smell-a-vision, I'll win my YouTube Oscar.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Emily Suess said...

Artist is right. That was bleeping brilliant! Too fun.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Oh, you're too Kind Ms. Hands. Or as another old hoofer once said, "You ain't seen nuthin' yet!"

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Joy Keaton said...

I just LOVE this! The music is terrific - you use clips of one of my favorite musicals - *sigh* it's dreamy!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Ah, Joy. You've earned your name. I'm a praise junkie, obviously. Maybe you and I could recreate the "Dancing in the Dark" number from "The Band Wagon" in front of the Bethesda Fountain.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Perhaps some Merman or some Lucy? And of course more YOU! I LOVE Junk Thief TV!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home