Friday, August 03, 2007

We Are Family Friendly Again

Sometimes I can be quite slow on the uptake of keeping this site worthy of viewing, such as having a glaring typo in the tag line for a couple of weeks before I noticed it. Though there's nothing here that is rawer than a PG-13, for a couple of months some folks have noted the Frappr map photo of the fellow in Morocco who offered a good time and his phone number. I still swear that it was his thumb that he was thrusting towards the camera, but Bryce of JudyMeat swore that it was...uh, Moroccan JudyMeat if you will. Anyway, it took me a while to figure out how to "pull his pin" off the map, but our map is back to the wholesome stuff that you all love and enjoy here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Bryce Digdug said...

A tip of my captain's hat to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home