Friday, December 14, 2007

Reach for the Skies


The Kite Runner was already pretty high on my list of holiday movies, but then seeing this interview today with Khalid Abdalla on Charlie Rose bumped it up a few notches. That face, that voice! That's pretty close to perfection in my book. I must admit to getting a little jealous, though, seeing him get married to woman. What a waste! Most of my comments here probably rile Christian conservatives, now I've offended an entirely new demgraphic.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger jason said...

As a Christian conservative Afghani woman myself, I know I am completely riled.

(or is that just turned on?)

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jason - What are you doing out on the street in daylight? Put on your veil and get back inside where you belong!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Gary said...

I agree. BTW, I love your new holiday photo.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Gary - Gorgeous Egyptian + refined English accent = perfection in my book. Thanks on MY photo. Reeks of class, no?

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Pod said...

and such wonderful thumbs......

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Pod - All eleven digits in my book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home