Thursday, February 14, 2008

Best in Show: SUPREMELY Rich

Thanks to The Angry Young Man for pointing out that my favorite madcap heiress had a big win at the Westminster Dog show with her French Bulldog Diva. La Hearst-Shaw never ceases to amaze me, and I think she has nimbly continued the wacky, fun-loving heiress tradition begun three quarters of a century ago in the films of Claudette Colbert and Carol Lombard.

At the risk of shameless self-promotion, I thought I'd share this video tribute from about a year ago that also features a clean-shaved Junk Thief. I've been considering going back to that look. Any opinions?




P.S. to Paris Hilton: You're on the right track with run ins with the law, movies and designer dogs. However, study the career of Ms. Hearst-Shaw closely to see how a real master does it.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Ya know...the first Junk Thief version I saw was the clean-shaved one, so I have to say I am partial to that one. :)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jill - Junk Thief does look rather wholesome back then, doesn't he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home