Saturday, February 09, 2008

Californian and Glad Again

After a week of very pleasant, clear weather, today is one of those days that I am reminded of why I am happy o live in California and that it is the norm not exception.

It's amazing just to see how different things look and feel in this light, when the sun is coaxing plants to bloom, a reason to feel all swoony about Valentine's Day even though it will be spent alone. I find myself intrigued by that Junk Symphony and very distraught about poor 21-year-old Felix being lost. I certainly hope he turns up, and if I find him I certain won't expect a reward in return.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

if I am reading 'between the lines' correctly am I to assume felix is an elderly cat?? if so I fear at age 21 he may have wandered off in order to cross the rainbow bridge. in my experience elderly cats do this. I send lots of hugs your way regardless.... xxxxmoi

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Kim - Yes, Felix is a cat. My Bunter is 19 and in amazing health and with high energy to be so elderly. However, I am very protective of him, and the chance of him ever wandering of is almost non-existent. He's especially enjoying the return of the sun and long sunbaths on the rug in the front sitting room.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

keep us posted on the felix situation. thanks....of course, I'm fretting

am glad to hear you keep close tabs on bunter....it is very traumatic when an animal goes missing! after this summer's scare with gwen - I do not want to go through that again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home