Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Live From the Rodeo Bar


Early into my four days in Manhattan, I headed down from the Upper East Side to the Rodeo Bar with the vivacious Miss Joy of I've Got a Crush on...Me! to catch the cool band Comic Tales of Tragic Heartbreak. Joy somehow managed to slip out into the night wearing lead singer Robert's white pinstriped blazer. It was a great welcome and a very memorable way to celebrate my birthday. All I have to say is that I've got a crush on...Joy!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Joy Keaton said...

Aw Gregg, thanks for posting this! Way better video than I've ever caught on my crummy little digital. "restoration breasts" ... really. hmm. I knew I was born in the wrong time. :)

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Joy - I'm just trying to figure WHICH Diana Ross song that is.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Joy Keaton said...

Surrender

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Joy - Wow, my gay card may be revoked now that a straight guy knows Diana Ross songs better than me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home