Saturday, December 06, 2008

I Need a Muse and a Few Drugs

Despite a super nasty cold hitting, I'm trying my best to be upbeat for Miss Bow's birthday. We may have to reconsider my initial plan of springing free all the dogs at the city shelter and taking them with Bow and me to the Chuck E Cheeze Pizza in Redwood City.

Giving me inspiration to accomplish a little today instead of just holing up in bed is the Cindy Sherman exhibit at the Whitney. Another reason to make me want to go back east before the end of the year. Cindy has long been a muse for me and shares my love of "getting into character". Too bad she does actually perform these characters as well a la Tracy Ullman.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Remember, you have other muses (musi?) back east who would also love to see you.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jill - Thanks, maybe we can play dress up a la Cindy and take photos.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger WAT said...

Oh that's adorable, all dem puppies at CHUCK E. CHEESE.

Nasty cold! You said it man! Suffering down here in yer sister city as well, as you already know.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

WAT - That cold is making the rounds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home