Monday, February 09, 2009

Everything Evolves

In case you hadn't noticed, I've changed the profile photo which reflects the fact that I shaved off the "beard" on Saturday. Whenever I do this, I am really glad, if only for change. I'm also really glad when I grow one in, and then question if it was the right decision. When I go clean-shaven, my biggest worry is that it will accentuate my quadruple chins.

Usually I get lots of support from female readers/friends/co-workers/family members/neighbors/random-women-passing-me-on-the-street when I go clean shaven and tons of "Oh, that's so hot, dude", "Keep at it, it's lookin' good", etc. when I grow fuzz on my face, for what's that's worth.

And, for what it's worth, Bow has been over-the-top on affection since I let the razor do it's number Saturday afternoon.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Per4sonally, I prefer clean shaven Junk Thief, but you are devastatingly handsome either way. ;)

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jill - See, my theory proved correct. Bow won't let me have any other girlfriends, though.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

you look dashing clean shaven but I miss the beard.

I guess I'm in the minority for my sex as I always prefer a bit of facial hair on men....


just as long as bow allows you to have some boyfriends then all will be right with the world....

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mouse - Actually, I am one of the few men Bow likes. She prefers the company of women. Hmm, wonder what that says about her?

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Steve Reed said...

I am usually not a beard person. I dig the clean-shaven Junk Theif!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Steve - Thanks. I'm already thinking of growing it back, or maybe getting a Mohawk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home