Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sometimes the Smallest Things

Given the pattern of the past week and a half, I find that I am resorting to an old pattern of the past. Each night I write a few things on a small scrap of paper and put them in my morning fortune box. It may be things I promise to do, or not get caught doing again, or to be grateful for, or not waste time fretting over. Often it helps, sometimes its swept away by an enormous wave of anxiety, or I am too hurried to remember to open it. But usually it does the trick.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

junk there is a small little thing waiting for you at the mouse.

I like the concept of this fortune box....

hugs to you and lady bow!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mouse - Thanks for the review on the Mouse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home