Friday, February 06, 2009

Gypsy Is Ready


At least a couple of my three regular readers have expressed their interest in personally knowing the charms of a basenji. Though I've not met her, I would recommend the charming Gypsy who is the featured rescue available for adoption through Basenji Rescue and Transport.

Look at how she responds to "leave it" when she approaches the Christmas tree! Really, if you've ever considered adding a new member to your household, I can't say enough about how a basenji makes a house really feel more like a home.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Gypsy is adorable and I love the dramatic music at the end of the video. Can you imagine all the fun someone like me could have with a dog named Gypsy? Mama...Mama...I'm a pretty dog mama, etc.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Gary - Curtain up! Light the lights! Play it...boys! Oh, I think you need this basenji girl in your life.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger WAT said...

She has the sweetest saddest little doggy eyes.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

WAT - Adopt her! Adopt her! If I could bring Bow from Michigan, imagine how happy Miss Gypsy will be in sunny SoCal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home