Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What's The Opposite of Up with People?


If Up with People can have a documentary about the why not one about Os Mutantes. The music of Up with People makes me to shiver and wretch, even though I'm laughing at them as I listen and watch. Os Mutantes makes me want to take on the status quo and shake my butt and have a good time while doing it. Bread and Circuses sounds like a lot of fun. Another Brazilian film to track down. This is not a blog about Brazil. Yet.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Bryce Digdug said...

Scarier than SF's Mutants

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Bryce - Scary!?!?!! I won't stand for such a comment. How could anyone resist the adorable charm of Rita Lee? Look at her, she's like an innocent Jennifer Warnes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home