Friday, July 04, 2008

San Francisco's Got Talent!

Always anxious to support emerging young performers who hope to someday attain his level of fame, Junk Thief sauntered down Mission this afternoon to catch the various bands at El Rio as part of the Sissboy barbecue. There were some great names like I Was Totally Destroying It from North Carolina, and his two favorites, the Pope of Yes and Two Sheds. General observation: You really can't play electric bass unless you can dangle a cigarette from your mouth while doing it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger WAT said...

The slideshow's got Hispanic flair!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Gavin Elster said...

I wish I was boney and handsome and had a interesting backpack and hung around listening to local bands and enjoyed it. Just like those people in your slideshow.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

WAT - Hispanic flair? In the Mission we've got it in spades.

Gavin - I wish I were boney, handsom and had an interesting backpack too. At least I've got it in my neighborhood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home