Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Le Jardin de Junque

Just when I think I know what will be a hit with my JunkThieves, I am sent for a loop. I've had more comments and emails about those irises at Lazy Acres than I have had about just about any image to date on JunkThief. (Hmm, I just knew that shot of JunkThief with the fake waxed mustache would result in at least a couple of marriage proposoals.)

Out of concern that folks may think that JunkThief is living in a wasteland out West, we decided to post these photos from Le Jardin de Junque taken this afternoon upon arriving back from the heartland.

Granted, by our standards, this is not blooming beauty. But with May being a mostly non-travel month, it promises to be a chance to upgrade the garden and make a visit to the new location of
Flora Grubb.


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Is this your garden? The blooms are lovely! I am very inpressed...considering everything I have tried to plant doesn't come up, dies, or gets eaten by wildlife.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

IMpressed! I am very IMpressed! :)

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Scot said...

Now I need to do a graden post, let you see the few iris that are still blooming. The Wysteria lost all its blossom a month ago, but the tiny apple tree has some blooms- and the pear.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Thanks Scot. Oh, gosh, I fear exchanging of favorite needlepoint patterns and caserole recipes are coming next. I'm old enough to be doing that, but you're not! (Though I do look forward to the garden shots.)

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger WAT said...

I think the garden is delightful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home