Saturday, June 30, 2007

Fag Science

Straight man on the left, gay man on the right

So how's your scientific gaydar? According to this article in New York magazine, you can tell a person's sexual orientation by the whorl on the back of the head or the length of the index finger. Submitted for your judgment at the end of this post are the aforementioned entities of JunkThief. There doesn't seem to be any mention of the meaning of a particularly protruding cowlick.

Get back to me quickly on this one since I have to choose between that hunky stud or the chick in the Daisy Duke's for the Fourth of July barbecue.
Gay men are more likely than straight men to have a counterclockwise whorl.







The JunkThief "whorl"
















The JunkThief hand










Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Emily Suess said...

Hmmm. My suband has two whorls side-by-side. One's clockwise, one's counterclockwise.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Maybe you should watch out for his hairdresser!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Dave said...

I have a long index finger and a clockwise whorl. So I guess only my hands are gay.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Dave, as a medical professional, perhaps you can help answer my question. Maybe I'm not very versatile, but I've never used my hair whorl for a sex act. My hands, however, have been involved only in sex acts involving men, quite a few of them if you must know. Do you think this might mean that I am...gay?

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Gary said...

On the last day of school I had a woman ask to see my hands and then she stepped around to see the back of my head. Now I know what she was doing. Wonder what she came up with!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger marxsny said...

Check fingers, check hair, Oh my God, I can't believe it, I'm gay, what am I going to do? How am I going to tell my mother?

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Gavin Elster said...

My God. According to this my right hand is straight and my left hand is gay.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Gary - Check that woman's hair whorl. If she has horns on both sides of it, she is probably a Republican.

Marxsny - You're mom is probably stronger and more with it than you might realize.

Gavin - What, are you suggesting that you have actually thought you aren't straight?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Robert said...

I have straight hands and a gay head. But only my dick knows the truth! haha!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Scot said...

My hands are indeed very gay, though masculine. Where they've been and what they've held would tell you a much more complete story. I'll keep the details to myself so the no one with a clockwise swirl blushes up to it.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Scot said...

Now that i'm home, I can see that my head is supposedly straight. Funny though, I don't feel straight when I give head.

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Pod said...

erm...i'm confused now...junk thief what have you done?!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger WAT said...

All utter bullshit.

Gracias.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home