Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Thirty Percent

It's amazing what you can see on lunch hour in my neighborhood, especially the ever evolving graffiti around the construction zone at the City College expansion on Valencia. Registration starts in a couple of weeks, so all of this will likely soon be coming down. I can't say the sentiment above or sloppy grammar resonates with me, though the snide comment in the lower right probably does.

These days I find that I am moving away from doing anything for the right amount of money to paying any amount of money for the right thing. I am not rolling in it these days but much better off than ever before. I got the news today that my unit produced 30 percent more income than last year. Reason for some level of celebration and a bit mind-boggling with all the diversions of the past twelve months.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Art said...

The "slacker" addition made me giggle...

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Scot said...

yay! now you can afford that data recovery. Yes, an external hard drive is designed for backing up, which would imply that you have duplicate files on you internal hard drive....I take it that's not the case?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home