Sunday, September 23, 2007

By the Time I Get to Phoenix...

...I will probably have forgotten I took these on my little Autumn Equinox tour.Glad someone finally locked up that damned kid, it was always nothin' but trouble.
Actually not my mixing table but in the window of Triple Base Gallery.
We definitely need more iconic representations of him and less of Rigoberta and Frida. But any mention or photo of him gets the same ecstatic, one word response: "Cantinflas!"

This one was just painted this weekend.
Smart ass signs deserved their smart ass responses.
Wha? Huh? And my history teacher said it was John Wilkes Booth!
Is it just me, or could these two places pass as Pacific cousins to this house in New Orleans from Tugboat Dave's tour of his 'hood?

Someday, I just hope, I'll look up and see a pair of stilettos instead.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Bryce Digdug said...

I saw Cantinflas's's's name signed in cement in front of the Million Dollar Theater in Los Angeles.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Gregg Biggs said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Bryce - The theater is forever blessed and protected from earthquakes or other acts of God.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

Let me know if the stilettos are in my size.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger jason said...

ooh...lord help you when you see a pair of stilletos up there.

Those tranny gangs are the worst.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Those are simply some great pictures - what fun! Thanks for sharing them.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Scot said...

Do designer shoes hanging on the wire denote designer drugs are sold near by?

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Jill - Does that mean you want me to climb up there to check them?

Jason - It's just a matter of time before they come over the hill from the Castro to ruin a good homie-infested neighborhood.

JDZS - Thanks. I enjoy sharing them.

Scot - I'm not sure. Isn't the DKSF line mainly crystal meth?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home