Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Junk Thief - King of the Sidewalks

Even though I keep hearing the voice of Piper Laurie in the back of my head screaming "They're all gonna laugh at you!" I have followed the encouragement of Tugboat Dave and posted this shot of my main means of getting around the Mission. When it comes to Dave, I have no will power to do anything but indulge his requests. Dave assures me that it will prove my uber coolness. Doctored photo? To quote another memorable 1970s icon: "Watcha talkin' 'bout, Willis?" And yes, my real shoe size actually is 4.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger Dave said...

I've never been more attracted to you. I'm not sure if I've ever been more attracted to anyone.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Oh, Dave, the feeling's mutual. I was thinking of having you come out and I could put you in one of those puppy baskets in the front and I could clench my teeth and tell all the homies (in my best Al Pacino "Scarface" voice) "Say hello to my l'il frien'.'

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Pod said...

you just get more and more cool....

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Pod - I can barely stand myself as it is. I rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home