Monday, September 17, 2007

More Songs About Sex and Concrete Slabs

The two topics on this site that draw the most comments are: sex (big surprise, and the lousier it is the more interest there is) and updates on the new concrete slabs being put in front of my neighbors houses. Try doing the Rorschach on that one! So, without further ado, here is this weeks concrete slab work taking place this morning. It's quiet at the moment as the workers head to the Taqueria. For those who just can't wait to hear more, email me and I can send you an mp3 file of the jackhammer.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Is he removing the blood stains from the other night?

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

No. Burying the corpses that have been gathering mold the past two and a half days.

But seriously, I did get more details last night. The suspects were in a white van, reloaded literally in front of my basement door and were described as "two young men wearing hoodies". Okay, that narrows it to about 25,084 guys in this neighborhood.

Legend has it that our neighborhood will be as safe as Topeka for a couple of weeks, and then there will either be retaliation or it will all blow over. It's been a good 7-8 years since something like this happened, so I'm not that concerned. Hey, they murder people in Atherton and Orinda too.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger J. David Zacko-Smith said...

There is litte more exciting than concrete slabs!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Well, watching paint dry is pretty exciting too!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Robert said...

I vote for more sex! MORE SEX MORE SEX MORE SEX! *Rob rubbing one out* Kidding!!!!

xoxo

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Well, I know my political commentaries usually net zero comments, so I've rubbed that one out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home