Saturday, February 09, 2008

Medium Starch, Hold the Call

I'm not sure of all the subtext going on here, but I rather like the message. Is it attempting to show that cellular technology is not just the domain of young, white, smug assholes like the man with the medium starch shirt? I would love to see this scene enacted in real life. Although the right people win here, in my scenario the older gentlemen with the Jawbone phone would not have answered his call but would have helped the young women with their task.

For the record, I prefer medium starch on occasion but have done it myself for more than 25 years.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wherever do they play these ads? have you seen the one with the rugby players? not quite as disturbing....at least not for me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home