Saturday, February 09, 2008

Outside Herbivore: Rat Rights Now!

Some of my best friends are vegans, though they are usually smokers too, and I give them grief about supporting the evil empire of Phillip-Morris.

However, fucktards like this give San Francisco a bad name, and I was very tempted to slash the tires and bash out the windows. Of course, isn't there sweet irony in the contradiction of this shiny, gas guzzling SUV covered in so much tripe (meat pun noted and intended). I bet the driver is a smoker to boot. It proves that you don't have to be Rush Limbaugh to be a self-righteous, idiotic, annoying bigot. The "left" has plenty to spare as well. I'd love to see the unholy trinity of Bryce, Kusala and Salty take this one on!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger joe*to*hell said...

wow

but the fat lady one is brilliant

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Mr. Hell - Yes, I have to agree with you on that one.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

what the fuck?! although I do believe rats do have rights...once you explain how vegans are also smokers, can you move on to explain why so many anti-choicers (aka 'prolifers') are for the death penalty?

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

p.s. what is junk thief's position on bats (the animals not the baseball implements)

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Kim - Okay, I'll concede that rats deserve to be treated fairly, but just keep them away from me. That's pretty much my take on bats. I know that they have many benefits and should be preserved, but they absolutely freak me out. I was once in Nepal and saw a tree full of several thousand of them and was traumatized. Ironically, I am completely fine being around snakes and other reptiles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home