Thursday, September 11, 2008

Face the Dog

Yes, there really is a...Dogbook, a parallel Facebook site. Oh, dear. Thanks to the introduction from Joy of I've Got a Crush on...ME! Now her Basil and Guru are at least cyber friends across the continent. Bunter and Whimsey's "In Loving Memory" profiles are still up over at Catster. Perhaps I should look for Gardenster so my agapanthia can make friends with others in New Zealand or something.

An amazing thing, these interwebs. I bet I can already predict Tugboat Dave's reaction to yet another wacky San Francisco-fused trend.

If you've not friended me already, my Facebook profile is here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You. Are. A. Sap.

Just kidding. It's sweet, of course. I'm happy you and Guru found each other.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Huntington - Neurotic dogs dig neurotic people.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Dave said...

A social networking website for dogs. Uh huh. Pull the other one. Nice try, Junk Thief.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Dave - As the saying goes, "And yet it happened." Just wait until I start talking about the dog's shrink and the outcome of his Myers-Briggs test.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Have you found any high-priced dog bakeries in your 'hood yet, or do you have to go toward the Marina for that? How about a "Panaderia para los Perros"? That might be more your 'hood's style, no?

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Joe - I'm focused on more primal issues such as chew toys to save my furniture and dog sitters that don't charge four figures per visit.

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Have you started a college fund yet?

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Dave - Yes, for grad school at Stanford and the tour of Europe and New Zealand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home