Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Saying No to Dick

I have used Credo as my long distance carrier since the late 1980s when it started out as Working Assets. I've yet to make the transition to it as my cell phone carrier. Besides having the best and quirkiest customer service I've ever dealt with, they are a corporation that's always been willing to be very strident about the causes they support, and the right one.

So I was pleased to receive this mailer from them that not only states their causes but takes on where their competitors' money is going.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Great, just what I needed, another project: this time to research new phone carriers. I don't even know if this Credo thingamibob has service down here.

But now every time I use AT&T to send an idiotic txt msg to some friend up in San-Fran-Cis-Coh, I'm gonna feel guilty that I helped elect the enemy. Thank you very much. Oy.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Joe - Oh, yes, there I go again planting seeds of guilt. Level of coverage is definitely a concern I have about switching to Credo. I actually use Skype a lot now for land line calls, and I would think they are more progressive. But I know I make plenty of sins in consumption and consumerism every given day. Out of desperation and shortage of time I bought a Kraft Foods product today. May I burn in hell!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure I've eaten foie gras AND veal in the past decade... and probably shopped once at a Wal-Mart as well, so.... hell with it all!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Joe - We are all sinners in they eyes of Cheney and Palin, so why try?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home