Thursday, October 02, 2008

They Say Joe Biden Can't Even Hum


In all honesty, I was glad Palin did as well as she did at the debate. A few commentators said that even Biden was exhibiting body language that suggested that he was relieved to see a formidable opponent. That doesn't diminish what came out of her mouth, and Biden never condescended to her or treated her as an idiot. Having been engaged with my blogger buds Friday night, I missed the two head honchos live but agree this was a more lively debate. If only we could take the vote today with what the polls are showing. Fingers crossed and knocking on wood for now.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

I think some chicken sacrifice would also be in order....but I'm extremely hopeful given my discussions with women and men on the street.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Kim - I was just talking to my colleague in November and she plans to drive elderly people to vote. I told her to feel more than free to call it a comp day.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger mouse (aka kimy) said...

I was thinking that would be a good thing to do, only rub is I don't have a car - maybe I should rent one for the day - have to see who is organizing the ride to the polls program in town!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Kim - Either get a bicycle sidecar for the grannies or rent a Prius for a day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home