Monday, September 17, 2007

Fully Restored and On Its Way

Oh, it is an automated response like the one that just popped up advising me that my two-disc Criterion edition reissue of G.W. Pabst's Dreigrossenoper has shipped and will be arriving just before my birthday that makes life worth living. This gets me more excited than a furry little guy under 5'9" with lots of attitude and style. Well, maybe equally excited. Send me him and the DVD and I'd be humming The Ballad of Immoral Earnings into the wee hours of the night.
UPDATE: Ah, leben ist gut. Leben ist sehr gut.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Hey, I'm 5'8" and furry, but apparently you don't go for guys who don't "wash daily." Excuse me, your majesty.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Dave - Oh, if you're making the offer, I would have no problem coming down from the thrown and bending the rules, among other things.

Just a question though: Are you opposed to scrubbing up to go into the ER?

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Pod said...

oh...i think i'm in the wrong room.....?
;0/

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Sure, I clean up for the ER, but only from the elbows down.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Pod: You have entered the Weimar zone.

Dave: Thanks for clarifying. You can let your hands wander as they wish, then.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Rebel Yankee said...

Hmm, I was going to comment on Lotte Lenya but I see this is all about small bears. :-)

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Eric - Oh, feel free to comment about Lenya. I'm always up for talking about her. Give me a seedy, waterfront bar filled with fuzzy shorties and Lenya on the jukebox and I'd be in heaven.

Little bears? Hey, suddenly the whole relationship between Yogi and Boo Boo makes sense. Six months of hibernating in the cave? Yeah, like that's the only thing they're doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home