Sunday, October 05, 2008

In About 16 Hours...

...I'll be here for four days. My dogdad anxiety is still high, but the new sitter has pulled out all the stops to try to make it work this time. Friendatella came over this afternoon, and Guru took a little nap on his feet, proving that he can be a love muffin with someone other than me. Thanks for all the support I've received from about five time zones, even a former coworker living on the southern shores of Lake Victoria, not that far from where his ancestors sought game thousands of years ago.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Salty Miss Jill said...

You will be arranging an audience with Rich Bachelor and Aunt Bee? I wish I could be there!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Portland. I was all ready to move there after Joe/Kusala's and my visit last fall. Red Room has changed that, but I still think it's a great city.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home